MU Asia Tour - Indonesia

Thursday, July 16, 2009 ·

What is the most exciting events on July? well, besides my Birthday, it is MU tour to my Country Indonesia. They will bring their best squad to face my National Team. I am so happy they could come and play in Indonesia. But sad news is Alex Ferguson has confirmed that several players will absent due to Injuries, they are Rafael Da Silva and Nemanja Vidic. I hope Rooney recover soon from his head injury, so we will see him playing too. Another good news is that all new squad of Manchester United will be here, Gabriel Obertan, Antonio Valencia and Michael Owen. What will be the score if you face on of the stongest team in the World? I don't expect much, draw result would be the best for Indonesian National Team.

0 comments:

Search With Google