MU memory in Moscow.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 ·

Well, I am back again. After two months of very busy works, i finally have time to write in this blog again. We are now facing a new competition in UEFA Champion League, and my favorite soccer club - Manchester United has finally reached Moscow again. This time they will face CSK Moskva the host of the game. Who will win this match? I hope United still remember their last victory in there, they beat Chelsea to obtain Champions League Title for the second time.
But I also heard that this time, five of United's players will absent. Rooney,Giggs and the others will miss this game, but sure they will be back when United meet Liverpool in Premier League. How about other contestant? I also heard that Barcelona has knell down for the first time in Camp Nou and Liverpool suffer a humilation from its opponent. Well, UEFA Champions League always served a surprise for us. Good day everyone.

0 comments:

Search With Google